Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 23:32:00 +0800
From:      "HuangMin(Tunny)" <hmin@public.cq.sc.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Three questions about FreeBSD 2.2.2 and XF8633

Hi,sir,

Three questions came when I use FreeBSD 2.2.2 and XF8633
1.When I enter X, every xterm will show "warning: imported path contains

  relative components", what's means? How will I solve it?
2.When I exit X from login xterm and keep the other xterm, it report:
  "xterm:fatal IO error 32(broken pipe) or killclient on X server 0:0"
  Does this bring some problem? If not, can I let the information hide?

3.When I use su, it report"su: you are not in the correct group to su
  root", infact, the use is a member of wheel. What's the problem? Need

  I set up some file?
I'll appreciate for your help.

Huang Min