Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:37:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam Hawks <awhawks@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is 802.3 Supported?

I have a 3.0-current box as of 02/09/97 with a NE2000 ethernet card attached to
an IBM 8229 Token-ring to Ethernet bridge.  My problem is that the bridge and
all the other machines are working fine but when I put my 3.0-current box in it
doesn't see anything but itself.  I think I've traced it down to the brige is
only passing 802.3 frames and my 3.0 seems to be something else. How do I set
the NE2000 into 802.3 mode?

Thanks in advance
Adam W. Hawks