Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 1995 10:57:06 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   -current kernel is *very* unusable

I just updated my laptop to -current so I could start playing with the
PC-Card stuff, and it's basically un-usable.

I'm getting complete hangs, reboots with no core dumps, and I can't even
get into DDB.  The box ran 2.0.5 until 2 days ago, and was able to do a
make world w/out rebooting, so I suspect it's the new code.  I'd back up
to an older version of -current, but I'm not even sure which time is a
good time to bring it to.

In any case, I can't even provide anyone with a backtrace or other help
since I can't even get into the debuuger and apparently panic isn't
being called before it reboots.

What can I do to help out?

Nate