Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:10:25 -0700
From:      "William Ashworth" <willybaby12345@yahoo.com>
To:        "Terry Tyson" <ttyson@championelevators.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CAN SOMEBODY HELP US WITH FREEBSD?

John,

What version do you want?  I have most on my FTP server.

Also consider GetRight downloader.  It resumes, as well as downloads from
several locations at once, justifying a faster download.  It actually can
download in segments at  a time allowing for multiple downloads, then puts
the pieces back together.

Thanks,
Will Ashworth