Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:29:56 +0000
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS repository

While I am thinking about it,
Is there any way to make an identical copy of the actual CVS respositorie=
s=20
themselves.  I'd like to drop them into my CVSROOT so I can browse it wit=
h=20
cvsweb_graph for kicks. I'd just check it ou and import it, but then I lo=
ose=20
all the useful revision/branching history from which I hope to learn.

If your wondering what I am talking about see cvs.p6m7g8.net.=20
Example module  link
then the Graph link.

I'm sure some of you know this /usr/ports/cvsgraph which is horribly out =
of=20
date.  Is anyone working on an update if not, I'll make one.

--=20
END=20
-----=20
Philip M. Gollucci philip@p6m7g8.com 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)=20

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)=20
Webmaster & Webship Teacher=20

eJournalPress=20
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin=20

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume=20