Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:28:57 +2
From:      "Irvine Short" <ishort@pcm.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IIJ-PPP and Linux

Hi

I'm using FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE and have found that the PPP included
with it will connect to everything except one particular ISP's Linux
box.

I searched the mailing list archives but only found mention of a
problem being fixed in -current in about March last year.

Has anyone had any problems since then?

I'll try dropping in the ppp from stable this afternoon and see what
happens.

Regards,

Irvine Short

http://www.pcm.co.za/homepage/ishort/irv_home.html

     Technical Support
     Professional Computer Manufacturers
     Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: ++27-21-235084         Fax ++27-21-235089