Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:02:00 -0500
From:      "Bob Cohen" <bcohen@bpecreative.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NT - FredBSD Networking Question

I've got a three node network one is FreeBSD, one is an NT
box, the other Windows 95.  I recently installed BSD with
the idea of using it as a web server for testing web sites
under more realistic conditions.

I'm puzzled by how this will work.  As far as I can tell,
the BSD box seems to recognize the network card, I see the
little green light on my hub, but the Windows Network
Neighborhood doesn't seem to recognize the BSD box.  Sorry
if this is dumb question but I'm struggling to make the
transition from Windows to BSD and I feel like I've been
transported to another country without the benefit of
Berlitz.

Bob Cohen

b.p.e.Creative			Web Design and Production
P.O. Box 192			508.384.6054
Sheldonville, MA 02093		bcohen@bpecreative.com