Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:28:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason T <luser@ahab.com>
To:        Bob Martin <bob@inu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wmsound won't run.

Try looking in /usr/local/share/doc/wmsound (check pkg_info -f wmsound-N.N
to be sure).  I believe there is a sample config there that goes in your
home dir; it does not install sample configs by default.

You mention that you set the permissions to 777.  While this rarely solves
anything, it does suggest that you set permissions for SOME
file, but you don't mention which one...