Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 2015 23:38:29 +0200
From:      Serpent7776 <serpent7776@gmail.com>
To:        kwm@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   net/liferea

Hello,

I'm using liferea without GNOME desktop and liferea could not save any settings
I changed under Tools/Preferences menu, giving this message on commandline:

GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will not
be saved or shared with other applications.

When I installed devel/dconf all settings changes are saved properly, thus my
question:
Should net/liferea depend on devel/dconf?

I'm building my own packages from ports using poudriere if that matters.

Thanks

--
//Serpent7776