Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 08:52:30 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Christopher Michaels" <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hoping to configure DNS

Seems the general consensus is that Complete BSD is better than average
techo book, but after running all over the city last Friday evening looking
for it I found its not the easiest thing to run to earth, or at least not in
OZ anyway. Greg suggested I get one directly from him in South Australia so
at least I know how now but it is a pity its not more available if its as
good as most seem to suggest. Maybe a solution is for user groups to add at
least one copy to their libraries