Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:43:45 -0700
From:      Branden Root <branden@portentinteractive.com>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Setting up a Java development environment

I second that. Like I said earlier though, if you do big projects then you're
inevitably going to mess with EJB, and its foolish (and damn near impossible)
to do all the EJB related plumbing yourself. This is where its nice to have
an IDE to do the work for you, if just the deploying.

--
Branden Root
Web Developer