Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:25:30 -0600
From:      "Ray Seals" <rayseals@midwestis.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ELF

I watch the Advocate and Hackers list as well as this one.  I received by
3.1 CD's yesterday and my wife is constantly amazed at how excited I get
when I see that Walnut Creek package in the mail.

One of the big changes is the introduction of ELF into the core.  What the
heck is ELF and were can I read more about it?

Also, Terry Lambert made a reference on the Advocate list regarding the lack
of CGI as a programming interface.  What is it and were can I read more
about it?

Thanks,
Ray