Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 23:48:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        wsantee@wsantee.oz.net
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tkHTML & wwwish defunct?

 * Checking the main ftp site
 * (ftp://u.washington.edu/public/roland/tkHTML), I found that the
 * roland directory until public no longer exists.  Perhaps the main
 * site needs updating.  Anybody know if the author is still
 * maintaining the source?
 *
 * At any rate, things compiled and installed okay from the backup site
 * so at least the port is still good.

I don't know about the author but I did an archie and found that most
of the sites that are carrying this file is a FreeBSD mirror!  Wow.

Anyway, I put one of the non-mirror sites (NEC Japan) in both
Makefiles, the checksums are ok so they should be the correct version.

Satoshi