Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:04:33 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD SVN seed snapshot

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

On 2012-Apr-13 23:27:03 +1000, Darren Reed <darrenr@freebsd.org> wrote:
>On 24/08/2010 4:56 AM, Simon L. B. Nielsen wrote:
>> I have made a new snapshot of the svn repo which can be used to start ne=
w FreeBSD svn mirrors.

Note that now there's a CTM feed of the svn repo, there are regular
svn repo seeds available at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM/svn-cur
the latest is like svn-cur.00300xEmpty.xz

This can be unpacked with:
# ctm -b /where/you/want/svn .../svn-cur.00300xEmpty.xz
which will create /where/you/want/svn/base etc

You can update the resultant repo with either SVN or CTM (see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/ctm.html for the latter).

Note that not all mirrors carry the CTM subdirectories.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf--