Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:23:27 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@bayouhome.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux RPC binary on FreeBSD?

Is it possible to run a Linux binary that uses RPC under FreeBSD? I have
such a program that is not working but before I go off on a wild goose
chase I wanted to find out if there were any precedents. Are there any
Linux RPC programs that run under FreeBSD? I am using FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE
with the latest linux_base-6.1 so everything is up to date.

I thought that I might need to have the Linux portmap running but I do
not see how I could do that as I also need the FreeBSD portmap running
for NFS.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

--
Glenn Johnson