Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:32:41 -0700
From:      "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I'm looking for a modem\

Hi
I have just recently installed FreeBSd on my system at home and currently
have a Dell Dimension XPS with 196 Meg RAM
and a MDP3990 telephony PCI winmodem from Aztech. I read on the questions
yesterday that winmodems are not really
configurable with FreeBSD. I thereore need to buy another modem. Are there
any in particular that you suggest???
I have no preference for either internal or external.
Thanks.
Uriel

I apologise for any word wrapping due to Outlook. It is the only mailer I
have @ the moment.

Uriel Ash