Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:55:01 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "Peter Kok" <cckok00@stlinux.ouhk.edu.hk>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: may i ask abt mysql

To Create a Database in MySQL use
mysqladmin -p create [nameofdatabase]
Now to link your database to your website you need to know cgi programming
and some Perl depending on how complex you want to go. I  recommend picking
up the famous MySQL&mSQL Book by Randy Jay Yager, in my opinion it is pretty
good book written for all levels.
The answer to your second question access.log is used to log the IPs, URLs
and the browser the clients are using when they access your website its like
the name implies "access log" records who is accessing your website. now I
don't now what you mean by the combination httpd-access.log; I would suspect
that this would start the httpd daemon with an acess log option.

Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
Systems Administrator.
iBroadcast, Inc.
(206) 223-5540