Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:59:03 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        "FreeBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.org" <FreeBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Still getting "Checksum mismatch" etc.

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Scott Lambert wrote:

> But how many CVSups on each machine.

I run a daily cvsup cron job (well, it's nightly, really). I get the error
messages if I do 'make update' in /usr/src as well.

> There was a commit of libpam stuff that
> didn't work.  Some time later the commit was backed out.  The first commit
> required the new downloads.  The backout commit required downloading the
> old versions again.  Apparently the files are different enough that CVSup
> falls back to transfer the whole file rather than just edit.

So, I need to download the old version(s) of the libpam files? How would I
do that with CVSup?

--
Regards,

Juha

PGP fingerprint:
B7E1 CC52 5FCA 9756 B502  10C8 4CD8 B066 12F3 9544