Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 14:21:30 -1000
From:      richard@pegasus.com (Richard Foulk)
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel Endeavor

} > You guys are going to love this one..
} > >From the folks that brought you the infamous FDIV bug.
} >...
} > Is anyone aware of some PC AT spec that limits
} > the bottom dimension of a full width card? Did
} > the engineer who made the FPU get demoted to
} > motherboard design? Who is the bozo in this
} > case?
}
} Don't single out Intel for this fault.  I know we'd LIKE to, but it's not
} really fair.  I've seen this design fault in quite a number of non-Intel
} motherboards out there, too.  Sigh.
}

Sure, but aren't many of the available boards just Intel knock-offs?