Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:58:06 -0000
From:      "Graeme Smith" <graeme@r5k.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 5.2.1 - KDELibs and total freeze-up

The same thing happened to me on a PII Siemens laptop last night.  At =
the
time I figured it was just a heat issue, but perhaps there is more to =
it.  I
hard booted it and just let make carry on.  I can't tell if there is a
problem running KDE 3.20 yet as it's not finished compiling...  It was
definitely kdelibs where it froze though.

KDE-3.1.4 > KDE-3.20 on 5.2

Good Luck!

Graeme