Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:29:07 +0100
From:      "Jeff Bond" <jeff@pixelfusion.co.uk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how to extract files from an ISO9660 image

Hi all,

This question is not directly related to FreeBSD, but since I know you are a
knowledgable bunch, here goes:

I have an ISO image file of a CD that I wish to extract the files from. I
know the image file is good because I've used the diag tools that come with
mkisofs to list the contents. Basically, I just want to extract all the
files from the image file and restore them to HD. Are there any unix
utilities to do this?

Please reply to me directly because I'm not on the list anymore (couldn't
cope with the vast amount of traffic).

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffery Bond