Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:24:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ping Mai <ping@stepnet.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   motherboard and case recommandation

Hi All,

Please recommand a P5 motherboard and a good case for a fbsd system.

I have been looking at the Asus p55t2p4d and the xp55t2p4, but I can
not find any local shop that have them in stock.  Please recommand
a place where these boards can be found.

Many Thanks in advance,

Steps Network Solutions, Inc.                       Ping Mai
                                            ping@stepnet.com
Work keeps away three great evils: boredom, vice, and need.
                                               - Voltaire