Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 07:03:15 -0400
From:      "James E. Housley" <housley@frenchknot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: ipfw/natd limitation: controlling access of an unregistered net  tothe internet]

--------------201000ACCCA176B44F769977

--
 James E. Housley                            PGP:   1024/03983B4D
 System Supply, Inc.                         2C 3F 3A 0D A8 D8 C3 13
 Pager: pagejim@notepage.com                 7C F0 B5 BF 27 8B 92 FE

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed
FreeBSD"
--------------201000ACCCA176B44F769977