Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:01:43 +1000
From:      "Jan Mikkelsen" <janm@transactionsite.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Tandem??

A quick search of the Tandem website revealed the document:

http://www.tandem.com/misc/hpmlsm/hpmlsm.pdf

which shows that they FCSd in 1995, and are an actively supported product.
You might be able for find some documentation on the website.  Tandem
probably did custom firmware, but they do have machines with SCSI, so they
should at least work.  Good luck.

Jan Mikkelsen
janm@transactionsite.com