Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 19:00:24 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNU gmp

> It seems that Mark Murray said:
> > hints about a cute way to have one makefile generate two libraries from
> > one directory of source? I was palnning on getting cute with the before*:
> > targets...
>
> Look at how bsd.lib.mk makes the profiled libraries.

:-( That seems a little hard-coded towards lib*.a, lib*_p.a and lib*.so.m.n.

Are there any precedents in the code where this has been done before?

(This does not mean I have not looked - It means I have not found)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grumble.grondar.za for PGP key