Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jake Burkholder <jake@k7.locore.ca>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Preliminary proposed rollup of kernel submap initialization code

:
:On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 09:09:08PM -0700, Matt Dillon wrote:
:>     I didn't compile-test alpha
:>     but it should be fine.
:
:Is beast.freebsd.org down?

    I'll have more time in the future to run parallel compiles but,
    generally speaking, compiling on beast (or on other platforms) is always
    going to be an afterthought to some degree.

    On the otherhand, if we could get some sort of official cross-compiling
    environment setup, I would be happy to do all of that on my local box.
    Then I wouldn't have to shove patchsets around.

						-Matt