Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:21:10 -0700
From:      Matthew Jacob <mj@feral.com>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   headsup on enclosure driver

Doing two things:

1) Removing SEN support. I doubt any of the hardware survived past 1996
and I'll put the code back and eat my freebsd membership card if I'm
wrong. It wasn't supported anyway.

2) Default logging via enc_log to not be chatty unless a new sysctl
enc_verbose or bootverbose is set.
This is all motivated by my hudson case system's log that is filled full
of charm like:

ses0: Element 6 Beyond End of Additional Element Status Descriptors

Will hold off checking in for a day in case anyone cares.