Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:39:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        python@freebsd.org

> What?  PRs assigned to gnome tend to rot?  You may want to have a look
> at your stats before saying something like that.

I have checked, and you are completely correct and I am completely wrong.
I apologize.

In fact (including the phoenix ones), there are exactly four, one
of which I'm attempting to work on with the submitter.

All I can say is that I must be confusing the build error reports
with the PR reports, or am still not over my sinus infection, or ...
"something".

(There _are_ more than 4 build errors :-) , some of which look
like they were from a bad run on ia64-5-full.)

> As for PRs assigned to phoenix@, those should be moved over to gnome@.

I will do this.

Again, sorry about shooting from the hip.  IMHO we all have
the same goals here: make the ports collection as useful as
possible.

mcl