Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:05:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian McGroarty <bvmcg@yahoo.com>
To:        Kevin Street <street@iname.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        brian@pobox.com
Subject:   Re: ATA - Trouble mounting secondary master

Also of interest -

I have a seperate access light for each of my drives, as they're
in removable bays.

I notice the access light for the secondary master remaining on
after the kernel driver has done its scanning. The light goes
off on this, the failed first access. I believe the light for
the primary slave stays on as well, but goes off on the first
access to the primary master (which does -not- fail).