Date:      20 Jan 2002 11:46:54 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <wayne@penguinpowered.org.uk>
To:        David Loszewski <stealth215@mediaone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: n00b question

David Loszewski <stealth215@mediaone.net> writes:

> correct me if I'm wrong but FreeBSD systems can not get the code red
> right and other trojans, just Microsoft OS's?

There have been some trojans that were able to affect Linux systems
through vulnerable versions of named (lion). I'm not sure if this was
able to affect FreeBSD or not. Anyone care to comment ?

--
- Wayne Pascoe
wayne@penguinpowered.org.uk      | wars never settle anything - James Burnham
http://www.penguinpowered.org.uk |