Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 17:31:40 -0700
From:      "Tetsuya Watanabe" <tetsuya1@prodigy.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question: FreeBSD3.x

Hello,

Would you please answer the follwing queation?
1) Does FreeBSD3.x install itself onto a partition in a extended partition
(in a DOS sense)? I would like FreeBSD to share a pc with other operating
sytems such as Windows98, NT, and 2000b3.

2)  Does FreeBSD 3.x have SMC EZNET-PCI ethernet card driver? I could not
find the name in the compatible ssytem list.

3) Does FreeBSD 3.x work with the following configuration?
    Motherboard: Abit BM6 with "JN" bios (Intel 440BX chipsets)
    CPU: Pentium II Celeron 466A
    Video Card: Matrox MGA 2064W 4MB (old Millenium with latest bios)
    CDROM Drive: NEC 28C("Dell OEM" working fine with Win98/NT/2000)
    Sound Card: SoundBlaster16 Value PnP (CT2980)
    Ethernet Card: SMC 10Mbps PCI (EZNET-PCI)
    Modem: 3com-USR Sportster v.90 ISA if PnP was enabled
    3 EIDE UDMA/33 HDDs(3.2GB, 4.3GB, and 6.3GB)

Thank you for your time.

Tetsuya