Date:      Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:33:17 -0400
From:      Steve Neuharth <steve.neuharth@webhelp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DPT SmartRaid V.... Seriously...

driver in Jan. 1999 and at the time it was mentioned that it would take
2-3 weeks for a beta... but that tread just died. DPT says that a config
utility is "coming soon"... but they don't mention a driver to work with
the utility.
	We've got these sweet servers that I'd LOVE to run FreeBSD on but I'm
stuck running RedHat because of the RAID card.... anybody working on it?
Anybody heard from DPT about it?
--------------02CE4B8E544BECE5A7635442

begin:vcard
n:Neuharth;Steve
tel;cell:612-845-7462
tel;fax:612-294-1475
tel;home:612-872-6531
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.webhelp.com
org:Webhelp.com;Systems Operations
adr:;;530 N. 3rd Street;Minneapolis;Minnesota;55404;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:steve.neuharth@webhelp.com
title:UNIX Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;19360