Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:14:27 +0000
From:      Katelyn Cooper <katelyn.cooper@microdatazone.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Assure your new business chances

Hi,

Good Day!

My name is Katelyn,

I'm curious to know if you are currently interested to purchase any Email l=
ists. We work with professionals like you, to promote the company product a=
nd services with the help of our multi-channel marketing contact list.

If you would be interested in building connection with any of your target a=
udience from IT/ Finance/Healthcare/Procurement Decision Makers in market, =
we will help you with their contacts which includes their Business Email ad=
dress, Direct Phone number, Job titles etc.

Let me know your target audiences, based on that I will get back to you wit=
h few sample contacts for your review

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Katelyn Cooper
Marketing Associate

If you wish not to receive any more emails from us, please reply as "LEAVE =
OUT"