Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2012 07:30:01 GMT
From:      "Mars G. Miro" <spry@anarchy.in.the.ph>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/174574: [ERROR] cannot build editors/libreoffice with icu_50

The following reply was made to PR ports/174574; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Mars G. Miro" <spry@anarchy.in.the.ph>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, andy.lavr@gmail.com,
 Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:17:28 +0800

 I'm having this problem as well.

 On 9.X, the port defaults to clang (if present in the base), or will
 use/install clang-devel, if not installed.

 Before the last commits to this port, it built fine, however, running
 it, I get:

 Dec 20 15:08:28 cajon kernel: pid 1573 (soffice.bin), uid 1000: exited
 on signal 6 (core dumped)

 Running it from the shell:

 mars@cajon:~> soffice
 'com::sun::star::ucb::InteractiveAugmentedIOException'
 mars@cajon:~>

 Which is supposedly addressed already in the port's Makefile. But I'm on
 9.1-RELEASE already.

 So I tried USE_GCC. And the build fails. Also try GCC 4.7 and 4.8, same
 thing :-(

 I can test patches, and I've a jailed build setup at my disposal atm.

 Thanks.

 --
 Do students of Zen Buddhism do Om-work?