Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:30:33 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Ciprian Badescu <ciprian.badescu@alcatel.ro>
To:        Ronnie Clark <ronj_clark@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Makeworld issues

Hi,

I had the same problem. If it's happening in the same place, you need to
perform an update of your sources, else it is a hardware problem (memory,
swap disk, processor is getting to hot, etc). Search in archives and
google for more informations about signal 11 while making world.

For me, a sources update solved the problem.

--
Ciprian Badescu