Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:08:18 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Julian Bolivar <jbolivar@cantv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.3 Release...

--Y7xTucakfITjPcLV

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 02:29:54PM -0400, Julian Bolivar wrote:
> Hello, please the FreeBSD 4.3 Release is on time? (to March 2001), because I
> preorder it and I check that I scheduled mount the server with it at the
> April's first week, or I need to reschedule this project.

As far as I know, the release is on time and will be available for
download according to the schedule posted in several places already.
However, the CD release always follows a few weeks after that, and I
don't know of the schedule.  If you need this release on a deadline
the best bet is to download it from the network (an ISO image of the
first CD will be provided as usual so you can even burn your own CD)

Kris

--Y7xTucakfITjPcLV

--Y7xTucakfITjPcLV--