Date:      Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:08:44 +0200
From:      Didier LEGRAND <dleg@free.fr>
To:        amdmi3@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: geeqie-1.3

Dear Port Maintainer,

With this release of geeqie, the default is to build with gtk3, which I
don't want.
So, I added the following lines to my /etc/make.conf :

.if ${.CURDIR:M*/graphics/geeqie}
CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --disable-gtk3
.endif

To make it work, I also have to change the port Makefile like this :
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-readmedir="${DOCSDIR}"
because in the original Makefile there is no + sign, therefore my
/etc/make.conf is not taken into account.

So, could you modify the Makefile or add an option box to disable
building against gtk3 ?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

--