Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 00:51:47 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      groggy@iname.com
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        KeFkA KaOs <kefka_@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multilink error's

> > Hi, im trying to use multilink with new ppp-980915. I can't seem to
> > configure it right...
>
> it seemed pretty straightforward to me.  I just tried to set up multilink
> against a server that doesn't support it. :-(

i always wanted to know how to do something similiar.
multi-homing.  i can't find any info on it in the
archives.  i wish i could have 2 modems on a server
connected to the internet.  2 different IP's.

then i'd like to assign, say 4 dialups to always
route to one of the modems, and another 4 dialups
to always route to and from the other modem.

essentially, multi-link, but without the ISP
requirements and with 2 IP addresses.