Date:      Fri,  8 Sep 2006 20:17:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      services@chasebank.com <services@chasebank.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   update your account

                                 [1]Chase

   [pixel.gif]
   [pixel.gif] Chase is committed to maintaining a safe environment for
   its community of customers. To protect the security of your account,
   Chase employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world
   and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the Chase system for unusual
   activity.
   We are contacting you to remind you that on 5 March 2005 our Account
   Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In
   accordance with Chase's User Agreement and to ensure that your account
   has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your
   account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
   To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require
   some additional information from you for the following reason:
   We have been notified that a card associated with your account has
   been reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional
   problems with your card.
   This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest
   time your account or credit card may be subject for temporary
   suspension.
   To securely confirm your Chase information please click on the link
   bellow:
   [2]Click here to activate your account
   We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore
   your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access
   to remain limited for an extended period of time may result in further
   limitations on the use of your account and possible account closure.
   For more information about how to protect your account please visit
   Chase Security Center. We apologize for any incovenience this may
   cause, and we apriciate your assistance in helping us to maintain the
   integrity of the entire Chase system.
   Thank you for using Chase!
   The Chase Team

   setstats 1