Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:30:19 +0200
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   sh script

This has nothing special to do with FreeBSD, other than it is my OS of
choice. :)

But since the knowledge is huge in the list, I have a sh script
question. I want to ftp large files to a site on our internal WAN to
test if we get any corrupt files when using ftp. (There are M$ people at
work who thinks the routers are destroying ftp's) So I would `put
big.file` and then `get big.file` perform a test to see if it is exactly
what it was before I sent it. Put the result in a file together with a
counter and then repeat th e whole thing for 100 times or so. And also
it should stop immediately if an error occurs!

The files will be in sizes from 3 - 300 MB, just to test if the size is
important.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
                           __o