Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 00:29:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wd failures on resume

I have my wdc configured with flags 0x80ff80ff. When I suspend and
resume my system, bad things happen to my filesystems (fortunately
both times, the damage was repairable, manually, with fsck).
Anyway, when I remove the ff part, things do not break.
I haven't seen such errors when not suspending/resuming.

Question: is anything know about multi sector breakage?
Is theer some rule of thumb on the amount of sectors that should
be set (ff defaults to the maximume number)?

-Guido