Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:32:45 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [jkh@winston.freebsd.org: Installation failure [finally] seen with 4.5-RC3]

  Has anyone else seen something like this?  I just performed 3 more
4.5-RC3 installations with varied installation parameters but I was
unable to cause a failure.  If you're lurking on this list looking for
a way to contribute, please pull down RC3 and let us know if you can
corroborate Jordan's phantom-bug.

	Thanks,

        - Murray

----- Forwarded message from Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org> -----