Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 11:24:30 +0200
From:      Argyrou Efthymios <goldent@cytanet.com.cy>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        goldent@cytanet.com.cy
Subject:   Can t use a librarie coming from a sco unix system to FreeBSD

I was working in a sco unix environment and i used libisam.a
now i am working to FreeBSD and i'd like to use this librarie
(libisam.a) but i have the following probleme when l compile a
program with that librarie i have the following messaage bad magic
number. After making a ranlib on that librarie instead of having
an error message the ld command dosen't works i have a lots of
undefined symbols to all the functions i have in that librarie
(libisam.a) Can you please help me to find a solution to my probleme ?
Thanks a lot
ARGYROU EFTHYMIOS
SOFTWARE ENGINEER