Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:17:34 -0400
From:      "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DPT smartraid V and VI I2o

Excuse me if this has been asked recently,  however the most recent
reference I can find in the archives goes back to last October.  Does anyone
know if Simon has made any progress on these drivers or if anyone else has
tried?  Or barring that if anyone can suggest an alternate controller.  I
have always used the DPT's but if there's a company that provides better
FreeBSD support and the same features and performance as DPT I would love to
hear that too.  I have always used BSDi,  but to to a very buggy threads
library (in BSDi)  I am trying FreeBSD.  (yes I hav checked Simon's web
page, it looks like it hasn't changed in months!).
   Ken