Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:15:12 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x11/fireflies build fail - typo

Not trying to piss everyone off here with all these build failures I'm
throwing in :) Can I get a confirmation on this one though?

I was installing xscreensaver and this came port up as a failed build
due to missing file. Due to a break in convention I had to edit
/usr/ports/x11/fireflies/work/firelies-2.07/libgfx/src/gui.cxx:

-#include <FL/fl_file_chooser.H>
+#include <FL/Fl_File_Chooser.H>

Build was successful once this change was made.

If someone else can confirm I'll notify the maintainer.

Cheers