Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 2020 05:29:18 -0700
From:      Michell Ayala <michell@i-gamingmedia.com>
To:        Ubuntu-Bugs <ubuntu-bugs@lists.ubuntu.com>,  Linux-Kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, Reviews <reviews@spark.apache.org>, Freebsd-Pkg-Fallout <freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org>,  Debian-Bugs-Dist <debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org>
Subject:   Advertising Options / Sponsored Content Options on mail-archive.com

Hi there,

We=E2=80=99re currently working on behalf of a major industry leading clien=
t trying
to enhance their brand via editorial content.

Whilst looking for opportunities, we came across your website
mail-archive.com

Please let us know pricing and options to place sponsored content on your
website.

We can provide you with a high-quality piece of content, fitting your
website audience. We=E2=80=99ll include citations and images, so to make th=
content naturally resonates with your readers.

Furthermore, if you are interested in publishing sponsored content on
websites / blogs owned by your company, please send us more details with
the below info:

- Website URLs

- Pricing

- Linking restrictions (Nofollow etc)

- Any restrictions about content or outgoing links

Let me know and we can get something started.

Kind Regards,

--=20

[image: beacon]