Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:43:34 +1100
From:      Roger Dunk <roger@at.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISP Question

** Aplogies if some of you have already received this message. I'm not sure
whether it got out or not...

I've searched everywhere for this information and am posting here as a last
resort.

I intend to have dial-up PPP connections into my FreeBSD box and want
FreeBSD to boot off the user that has been on the longest when ALL the
dial-in lines are in use. Or better yet, boot the user off ONLY if they
have been on for more than x minutes today.

Hopefully that makes sense. Basically I want my dial-up pool to work on a
FIFO (first-in-first-out) fashion.

Any ideas on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger
--
Roger Dunk