Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:13:21 -0500
From:      A Wolfe <wolf64@surfbest.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Large port size / No pr numbers for me today.

I've submitted these twice today with send-pr.  I filled out the E-mail
address and the Reply Address and CC:ed myself and it all looks OK.
I can't imagine why I didn't get a pr number yet.  Did something break?

hermes# pkg_info | egrep 'klh|its-'
its-a11110          Bootable ITS filesystem for KLH-10 PDP-10 emulator
klh10-2.0a          Emulator for DEC PDP-10

The ITS image is 45MB compressed and 170MB uncompessed.  The port tries
not to keep two uncompressed emulator images during build/install.