Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:24:47 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Stanislav Shalunov <shalunov@lynxhub.lz.att.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Presenting FreeBSD to management

hello,
we are using freebsd too (that is why I am subscribed to this list...
you may tell your boss that freebsd is supported very good and there
are hundreds of people who want to answer your questions for free. (unlike
commercial products) also you do not have to pay for every new release.
besides freebsd is one of the most stable operating systems (as I know)

I do not know anything else yet...