Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:24:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        frounay dah pooyoo <frouny@ifrance.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: video card problem with XFree86

The i810 requires a kernel module, which is not implemented in freebsd as
far as I know...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|